microfilm: begin page 59
Monday, November 30, 1914 (continued)
Room O in G 5230 N, continued sand. Hole broken through slip into northern serdab.
Stone found in debris in front.
Reports of obstinate fighting in Poland near Lodz. Germans claim a victory - probably referring to the fighting during their forward movement towards Lodz. Russians claim to have checked this advance but say fighting not finished.
Tuesday, December 1, 1914
South weather appears to have died out. Steady cold north wind all day.
Work continued on pits in G 5221, on section in front of G 5230.
microfilm: end page 59
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 11/30/1914; 12/01/1914
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
Manuelian, Peter Der. "An Old Kingdom Epigraphic Minutia (or: When a Reversal is not a Reversal)." In Charles C. Van Siclen III, ed. Iubilate Conlegae. Studies in Memory of Abdel Aziz Sadek, Part 1. Varia Aegyptiaca 10, Nos. 2-3 (August-December 1995). San Antonio: Van Siclen Books, 1997, pp. 157-162.
- Date: 1997
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)