microfilm: begin page 781
Wednesday, March 21, 1928 (continued)
(2) G 7690 (continued)
G 7690 G: Removed roof blocks and debris.
(3) G 7788
Clearing on top of mastaba and on south and east. Uncovered south and east faces. Found room 'a'. Found in debris south of mastaba: fragment copper.
Room 'a' built of stone blocks, door on east, cleared.
G 7788 A: Clearing debris.
(4) G 7789
G 7789 F: Cleared chamber.
(5) G 7791
Clearing on top of mastaba. Found fragments copper and flint.
(6) G 7792
Clearing on top of mastaba, built of stone blocks, mostly removed. Found pits B and C.
G 7792 A: Down 16.0 meters. Debris sand and dubsh. Room on west, cut in rock, no door blocking. Found in pit debris: four faience inscribed ushabtis, broken and other fragments, faience udjat, fragment faience vessel.
G 7792 B: Down 2.50 meters. Cut in rock.
G 7792 C: Down 0.90 meters. Cut in rock.
microfilm: end page 781
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)