microfilm: begin page 14
Thursday, December 23, 1915 (continued)
[(1) East of G 4410 (continued)]
Worked out sand and hard debris nearly to middle. In addition to the heap around the north niche, there is another heap of hard debris poured down over the wall of the building in the street.
(2) G 4410
Pit G 4410 A down 14.5 meters. Stones and hard debris. Chamber not reached. Depth due to stratus of rotten stone at place where chamber ought to be.
Friday, December 24, 1915
(1) street G 4410 and on offering chapel of G 4410
(2) G 4410 A
microfilm: end page 14
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 12/23/1915; 12/24/1915
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)