microfilm: begin page 75
Wednesday, March 27, 1912 (continued)
[G 2220 (continued)]
The mastaba is built of large blocks of gray nummulitic limestone of the second or early Khafre period.
The search for a third pit in Lepsius 23 [= G 2000] has been in vain up to the present.
Cold southwest wind and clouds.
Thursday, March 28, 1912
The pit in G 2200 [= G 5080] was finished.
All hands including the gang from Lepsius 23 [= G 2000] are now clearing the front of
microfilm: end page 75
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 03/27/1912; 03/28/1912
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)