microfilm: begin page 66
December 19, 1912
Section of drain.
Drain runs from inside apparent enclosing wall north and a bit west to the end of G 2450 (?).
G 2378, tomb of Senedem-ib = Mehy [Senedjemib Mehi]
microfilm: end page 66
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Senedjemib Mehi (G 2378)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 2378. Senedjemib, [rn=f nfr] his good name Mehi. Son of Senedjemib Inti (owner of G 2370). Portico architrave inscribed for Senedjemib Mehi, identified as [jrj-pat HAtj-a mAa jmj-r kAt nbt nt nswt Hrj-sStA n wDt-mdw nbt nt nswt jmj-jb n nswt m st=f nbt jmAxw xr nswt-bjtj Wnjs] hereditary prince, true count, overseer of all royal works, secretary of every royal decree, he who is in the heart of the king in all his places, revered before the King of Upper and Lower Egypt Unis; offering room false door inscribed for Senedjemib Mehi, identified as [smr watj tAjtj sAb TAtj jmj-r sSw a nswt jmj-r Xkr nswt nb Xrj-tp nswt mDH qd nswt m prwj jmj-r Snwtj jmj-r prwj-aHAw jmj-r wabtj jmj-r prwj nbw jmj-r sSr nswt jmAxw xr Jssj] sole companion, chief justice and vizier, overseer of royal document scribes, overseer of all royal regalia, royal chamberlain, royal architect in the two houses, overseer of the two granaries, overseer of the two armories, overseer of the two wabets, overseer of the two houses of gold, overseer of royal linen, revered before Isesi; also appears in chapel relief (thoughout chapel), identified as [jwn-knmt] iun-kenmut priest; false door and relief in situ in G 2378, portico reconstructed. Also appears in chapel relief (including portico west wall, door jambs, and offering room) in tomb of his father Senedjemib Inti (owner of G 2370), identified as [HAtj-a mAa jmj-r kAt nbt nt nswt] true count, overseer of all royal works; in situ in G 2370.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)