microfilm: begin page 66
Wednesday, December 9, 1914
Rained hard in the night. Cold and cloudy. Showers from 1 - 2 o'clock. West wind all day.
(1) offering room of G 5210
(2) space between G 5210 and G 5220
(3) space between G 5110 and G 5220
(1) G 5210
Under the outer room of G 5210 is the beginning of a sloping shaft. It is very difficult to get at, but I think the shaft was never used or finished.
In the space west of the rubble wall (inclined construction plane) in hard debris, many fragments of alabaster statues (none of importance).
microfilm: end page 66
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)