- Giza 3D
- My Giza
microfilm: begin page 748
Saturday, January 21, 1939 (continued)
(2) G 2099
G 2099 a serdab: I (Mohammed S. Ahmed) and W.S. Smith in cleaning and removing the debris from the serdab to expose the statuettes found yesterday, limestone debris, pebble and sand. Cleaned the six statuettes found yesterday and exposed the seventh one between the two boys. All the statuettes in perfect condition, statuettes drawn, photographed and removed to the camp.
1. Seated limestone statuette [39-1-17] with red paint of Ra-ra-Muw [Raramu] priest of Khufuw. Vertical inscription on both sides of figure running down on front of seat and top of base. On right side of seat figure of son [Kahersetef] in fairly high relief with incised inscription above him. On left side of seat figure of daughter [Tjes-tjasef] in sunk relief with incised inscriptions above her.
2. A standing pair statuette [39-1-16] of Ra-ra-Muw [Raramu] and his wife Ankhet.
3. two figures of standing men [39-1-18]. On right Ny-kauw-Ptah [Nikauptah] and on left Ra-ra-Muw [Raramu] and small son Ked-nes between them.
4. Standing figure [39-1-19] of Ka-hr-Iset-f [Kahersetef] inscribed on top of base. On back of support incised titles with name Ked-nes [Kednes] scratched on.
Sunday, January 22, 1939
(1) G 2098 A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I Y and room a
(1) G 2098
On top of mastaba. Search for the serdab of the mastaba, limestone debris, rubble, pebble and stones from the casing of the mastaba. Found shafts H and I and no serdab.
G 2098 A: In shaft. Lined above with stones. On south in the shaft is a lining running to north for about 50 cm, and rock cut below. It is north of G 2089 to the east and south of room a. Total depth 4.35 meters, pebble, red debris and potsherds. Chamber on west cut in rock. Blocked with two slabs and bound with mud. Blocking left for photo.
G 2098 B: In shaft. Lined with rubble and stones to the bad rock. South of C and southwest of room a. Total depth 2.3 meters, sand, stones and rubble. Chamber on south blocked with rubble without bound. Blocking left for photo.
G 2098 C: In shaft. Lined with stones and ends at bad rock. It is west of room a to north, north of B and south of D. Total depth 2.0 meters, drift sand and stones. Ends at rock. No chamber. Type 7X.
G 2098 D: In shaft and chamber. Lined with rubble and ends at rock. It is north of C and south of E. Total depth 1.2 meters, drift sand. Chamber on south built of rubble and roofed with slabs. Two roofing stones destroyed on north. No blocking. Cleared. Drawing.
G 2098 E: In shaft. Lined with rubble to the bad rock. It is south of D and west of G. Total depth 1.4 meters, red debris, pebble and limestone debris. Chamber on north blocked with three stones on east and with rubble on west and with traces of mud. Blocking left for photo.
G 2098 F: In shaft and chamber. Lined with crude brick topped with rubble on east, with crude brick topped with stones on west, with crude brick on north and with rubble on south. Ends at rock. It is south of G. Total depth 1.5 meters, sand, and dirty debris. Chamber on south built of crude brick but only on south with rubble. Roofed with slabs. No blocking. Cleared. Drawing on page 749.
microfilm: end page 748