- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Hedebiru
- Manuel de Codage : HtpbAst[t]rw
- Alternate spelling : Hetepbasteteru
- Alternate spelling : Hedebasteru
- Manuel de Codage : Hdbrw
- Mother of Horemakhet. Name appears on inscribed ushabtis from set of ca. 384+ inscribed and uninscribed ushabtis (29-4-407), with ca. 329+ inscribed for Horemakhet (uninscribed ushabtis from this set attributed to Horemakhet); name also appears on set of four (29-4-433 = MFA 29.1133a-b, 29-4-434 = MFA 29.1134a-b, 29-4-435 = MFA 29.1135a-b, 29-4-436 = MFA 29.1136a-b) alabaster canopic jars (with lids in form of heads of four sons of Horus) inscribed for Horemakhet; found in G 7524 A, room (?). Name Hetepbasteru (on ushabtis) also written as Hedebiru (on canopic jars) [for possibility of both names as corruptions of Hedebast(et)eru, see Ranke vol. I, p. 261 #7].
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)