- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : ftk[tA]
- Alternate spelling : Fetekti
- Alternate spelling : Fetek-ta
- Alternate spelling : Fetek
- Son ([sA=f n xt=f] his son of his body) of Senedjemib Inti (owner of G 2370). Appears in chapel relief, first antechamber (= room II, west wall, standing behind his father [middle register]), identified as [sS a nswt n xft-(Hr)] royal document scribe in the presence; this scene now almost completely destroyed (only lowest register still in situ in G 2370), but was drawn in its entirety by Lepsius. May be same individual as Kakherptah Fetekta (owner of G 5560).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)