- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : prn[j]anx
- Alternate spelling : Niankhper
- Alternate spelling : Perniankhu
- Alternate spelling : Perni'ankh
- Owner of G 1700. Two false doors with drum lintels inscribed for Perniankh, and serdab lintel inscribed for Perniankh, identified as [rx nswt nmjw(?) pr-aA] royal acquaintance, dwarf(?) of the Great House; found in situ in G 1700 serdab. Basalt seated statue (Cairo JE 98944) inscribed for Perniankh, identified as [sxmx-jb nb=f (ra) nb nmjw nswt n pr(-aA)] he who delights the heart of his lord every (day), king's dwarf of the (Great) House; found in situ in G 1700 serdab.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)