- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : jjnfrt
- Alternate spelling : Iinefret
- Alternate spelling : Iynofret
- Alternate spelling : Iinefert
- Appears in chapel relief in tomb of Nihetepptah (owner of G 2430), west wall (north end, middle register, last in line of offering bearers, carrying birds); in situ in G 2430.
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2430
Description: Cemetery G 2400: G 2430 (= Lepsius 25), Nihetepptah, chapel, W wall, N of false door, registers of raised relief (lower portion of standing figure of Nihetepptah [identifying inscription not preserved] accompanied by two of his children, and registers of offering bearers, one identified as Iynefret), looking W
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)