- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : njwnjs
- Alternate spelling : Niwenis
- Alternate spelling : Niunas
- Alternate spelling : Ni-unas
- Alternate spelling : Nyunas
- Alternate spelling : Nyunis
- Appears in chapel relief in tomb of Merptahankh-meryre Nekhebu (owner of G 2381), depicted as offering bearer leading gazelle on block of relief (13-1-556a = MFA 13.4340.2), identified as [smsw pr...] elder of the house...; block of relief found displaced in Senedjemib Complex court (G 2382).
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2382, G 2381
Description: Senedjemib Complex: two blocks of relief from G 2382 (originally thought to be a tomb, but now known to be a jumbled deposit of limestone blocks from other nearby tombs): left: [originally from G 2381] 13-1-552 (= MFA 13.4347.1, wine pressing scene); right: [originally from G 2381] 13-1-556a (= MFA 13.4340.1)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)