- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : nfrsSmptH SSj
- Alternate spelling : Neferseshem
- Alternate spelling : Seshemenefer
- Alternate spelling : Sheshi
- Neferseshemptah, [rn=f nfr] his good name Sheshi. Base fragment of seated statue (Hildesheim 3264) inscribed for Neferseshemptah Sheshi (name only partially preserved): found in debris near Seshemnefer [IV] complex. Probably same individual as Neferseshemptah, son ([sA=f] his son) of Seshemnefer [IV] (owner of Lepsius 53). Appears in chapel relief, interior chapel entrance (north door jamb [reveal]), identified as [sAb sS sHD Hmw-kA] juridicial scribe, inspector of ka-priests; in situ in Lepsius 53.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)