- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Hemtre
- Manuel de Codage : Hmtra
- Alternate spelling : Hemetra
- Alternate spelling : Hemet-ra
- Alternate spelling : Hemet-re
- Wife of Nefer Idu (owner of G 5550). Appears in chapel relief, north and south walls (blocks of relief from north and south walls = Hildesheim 2398-2400, Hildesheim 2390), name preserved only on north wall, identified as [Hmt-nTr Nt wptt wAwt] priestess of Neith Opener-of-the-Ways; found in G 5550.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5550
Description: Blocks of relief (Nefer Idu and his wife Hemetre seated at offering table, with dwarf carrying monkey below chair) from G 5550, chapel, S wall: Pelizaeus-Museum, Hildesheim 2390
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)