- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Nebuhotep
- Manuel de Codage : nbwHtp
- Alternate spelling : Nubhetep
- Alternate spelling : Nubhotep
- Alternate spelling : Nebuhotp
- Wife ([Hmt=f] his wife) of Djatef. Base of limestone pair statue (34-9-1) inscribed for Djatef and his wife Nebuhetep; Nebuhetep identified as [rxt nswt] royal acquaintance; found at southwest corner of G 2000.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2000
Description: Base fragment of limestone pair statue inscribed for [GLYPHS] Djatef and [nbw-Htp] Nebuhetep found near SW corner of mastaba G 2000 (= Lepsius 23): 34-9-1
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)