- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : anxmTnnt jnb
- Alternate spelling : Ankh-em-tjenenet
- Alternate spelling : Ankh-em-thenenet
- Alternate spelling : Ankhemtjenenet
- Alternate spelling : Ankhemthenent Ineb
- Alternate spelling : Ineb
- Owner of D 201. Son ([sA=f] his son) of Senenu (G 2032). Ankhemtjenenet, called Ineb. North false door and lintel (in corridor chapel) inscribed for Ankhemtjenenet Ineb; also appears in chapel relief (corridor chapel, relief north of north false door); identified as [sAb sHD sSw Hrj-sStA n wDa-mdw] juridicial inspector of scribes, secretary of judgements; in situ in D 201. False door tablet (in Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania, Library), depicting Ankhemtjenenet Ineb and his wife Khenit; found in D 201 (originally from north false door in corridor chapel). Also appears on north false door inscribed for Senenu, upper north jamb, identified as [sAb sS] juridicial scribe; found displaced in corridor between G 2034 and G 2032.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)