- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : kAmTnnt
- Alternate spelling : Ka-em-tjenenet
- Alternate spelling : Kaiemtjenenet
- Alternate spelling : Kaemthennet
- Son ([sA=f smsw] his eldest son) of Nihetepptah (owner of G 2430). Appears in chapel relief, north wall (kneeling before seated figure of his father) and north pillar (south face, standing before his father), identified in both places as [xntj-S pr-aA] palace attendant of the Great House; in situ in G 2430 (less relief preserved 1936-1939 than originally recorded by Lepsius).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)