- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : xwjnxwfw
- Alternate spelling : Khykhufu
- Manuel de Codage : xjjkhufu
- Alternate spelling : Khenykhufu
- Manuel de Codage : xnjjxwfw
- Probable owner of G 2407. Limestone standing statue (36-4-53 = MFA 37.638) inscribed for Khuienkhufu, identified as [sHD xntjw-S] inspector of palace attendants; limestone lintel (36-4-56 = MFA 36.2988a + MFA 36.2988b) inscribed for Khuienkhufu (written Khykhufu), identified as [rx nswt sHD xntjw-S sHD xntjw-S wab Hrj-sStA Hm-nTr] royal acquaintance, inspector of palace attendants (written twice), wab-priest, secretary, priest; both found displaced in G 2407 D. Limestone drum lintel (40-1-16) inscribed for Khuienkhufu (written Khenykhufu), identified as [wab nswt] royal wab-priest; found in corridor between G 2409 and G 2419 (probably from over entrance to corridor between those mastabas leading to chapel of G 2407).
Limestone drum lintel of Khuienkhufu
Limestone lintel of Khuienkhufu
Limestone standing statue of Khuienkhufu
Manuelian, Peter Der. "An Approach to Archaeological Information Management: The Giza Archives Project." In Filip Coppens, ed. Abusir and Saqqara in the year 2001. Proceedings of the Symposium (Prague, September 25th-27th, 2001). Archiv Orientální 70, No. 3 (August 2002). Prague: Oriental Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, pp. 319-328.
- Date: 2002
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)