*Original paper documents for Chapter 11 are in archival boxes K04 and K05 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Senedjemib Inti (G 2370)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks King of Dynasty 5. Horus name: [nfr-xaw] Neferkhau; other names: [nfr-f-ra] Neferefre.
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 2370. Senedjemib, [rn=f nfr] his good name Inti. Father of Senedjemib Mehi (owner of G 2378) and Khnumenti (owner of G 2374). Appears in chapel relief (throughout chapel), architectural elements (including portico facade, door jambs and displaced portico architrave) and false door inscribed for Senedjemib Inti, identified as [xrp sSw nbw Xrj-tp nswt jmj-r Snwtj jmj-r pr-aHAw mDH qd nswt m prwj jmj-r prwj-HD jmj-r jswj Xkr nswt jmj-r st nbt nt Xnw jmj-r prw msw nswt jmj-r Xkr nswt jmj-r Hwt-wrt sjsw jmj-r sDmt nbt jrj-pat HAtj-a tAjtj sAb TAtj jmj-r kAt nbt nt nswt jmj-r sSw a nswt Hrj-sStA wDt-mdw nbt nt nswt Hrj-Xb smr watj] controller of all scribes, royal chamberlain, overseer of the two granaries, overseer of the armory, royal architect in the two houses, overseer of the two treasuries, overseer of the two chambers of royal regalia, overseer of every department of the Residence, overseer of the houses of the royal children, overseer of royal regalia, overseer of the six great law-courts, overseer of all that is judged, hereditary prince, count, chief justice and vizier, overseer of all royal works, overseer of royal document scribes, secretary of every royal decree, lector-priest, sole companion; in situ in G 2370. Limestone sarcophagus inscribed for Senedjemib Inti, identified as [HAtj-a mAa jntj tAjtj sAb TAtj snDmjb Xrj-tp nswt jntj] true count Inti, chief justice and vizier Senedjemib, royal chamberlain Inti; in situ in burial chamber of G 2370 B. Possibly same individual as owner of Lepsius 10 (in Khafre Quarry). Similar titles found on entrance lintel of Lepsius 10, inscribed for Senedjemib Inti. Probably same individual whose name appears on fragmentary limestone architrave (35-9-17 = MFA 35.2033) inscribed for Tjetu; found displaced in G 2338 B (possibly originally from G 2343 = G 5511).
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)