- Year Published
- Number of Pages
- Citation Text
- Dunham, Dows. "An Experiment with an Egyptian Portrait, Ankh-haf in Modern Dress." Bulletin of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 41, No. 243 (February 1943), p. 10.
- Individual - Ancient
- Ankh-haf (G 7510)
- Dows Dunham, American, 1890–1984
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Type Individual - Ancient
- Remarks Owner of G 7510. Husband of Hetepheres.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1890–1984
- Remarks Egyptologist; Curator; Assistant Curator, Egyptian Department, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)