Object register page:
Upper part of [two] faience ushabti[s] of man, Type III 2d; hard-baked greenish paste, dark green glaze, incised text on back.
Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
Illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- [Avenue G 2], between mastabas G 7210-7220: G 7220 and G 7230-7240: G 7230
- Height: 3.35 cm
Width: 1.4 cm
Thickness: 1.05 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 25.5283, 25.5284
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession numbers verified