Greater part of nummulitic limestone architrave of [GLYPHS] Irienre; sunk relief [seated figure facing right and inscription]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Doors, jambs, lintels
- Debris on top of G 2032, [originally from G 2033]
- Width: 29 cm Length: 75 cm Thickness: 25 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Irienre (G 2033)
- Two architraves (37-10-38, 37-10-43) in different styles and types of relief, both inscribed for Irienre, found in adjoining tombs (G 2032 and G 2033).
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 2033. Damaged false door inscribed for Irienre; in situ in G 2033. Fragments of limestone architraves (37-10-38, 37-10-43) inscribed for Irienre, identified as [Hrj-sStA n wDa-mdw] secretary of judgements; found in G 2033 and displaced on top of G 2032, originally from G 2033. Limestone architrave (36-3-16) inscribed for Irienre, identified as [sAb jrj-mDAt Hm-kA] juridicial letter carrier, ka-priest; found reused as roofing in G 2004 Y, originally from G 2033. Also appears twice on north false door inscribed for Senenu (owner of G 2032), tablet (presenting offering to Senenu seated at offering table), identified as [jmj-r Hmw-kA] overseer of ka-priests, and lower south jamb, identified as [sAb jrj-mDAt] juridicial letter carrier; false door found displaced in corridor between G 2034 and G 2032.
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2033, G 2032
Description: Four fragments of limestone architraves inscribed for Irienre (raised and sunk relief): three fitting fragments of raised relief architrave from G 2033: 37-10-43; one fragment of sunk relief architrave (seated figure of Irienre at left) from debris on top of G 2032, originally from G 2033: 37-10-38
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)