One glass ball bead; gilt under outer surface of glass. Illustration: Yes Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- Pit G 7757 A, room V
- Length: .6 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 31.864
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA 31.864 consists of strand of 45 gilt glass beads (2 knobby "ring" beads, 1 ball bead, and assortment of ring beads mostly biconical in shape), including 29-11-345b, 29-11-345d, 29-11-345e, and some of 29-11-345f, and 29-11-345h.
- MFA accession number verified
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)