Fragment of white limestone statuette, seated male figure, torso and broken legs; man wears short [kilt] and apparently had hands resting on knees; whole in bad preservation // "b": seven small fragments from upper part of body and from arms. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Mastaba G 4140, debris filling chapel
- Height: total in present condition: 42 cm; chair: 21 cm Width: chair: 20 cm Length: chair, from front to back: 22 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 13.5637
- Old Kingdom
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA 13.5637 = 13-11-36 (torso and legs & upper body fragments) + 13-11-37 (hand) + 13-11-38 (feet and base), various fragments of same limestone seated statue
- MFA accession number verified
Reisner, George A. A History of the Giza Necropolis 1. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1942, p. 464.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)