microfilm: begin page 327
Monday, April 26, 1926
One-hundred and thirty-fifth day of work.
Weather: fine, hot
thirty-four locals (34)
(1) G 7241 E
(2) G 7244 C, E, F [= G 7244+7246]
(3) G 7246 [= G 7244+7246]
(4) G 7247 and A [= X]
(5) G 7248 and A
(6) G 7249
(7) G 7251 and A
(8) G 7000 X
Line VIII 5:15 to 7:30 am: 52, 8:00 to 12 noon: 152, 1:45 to 5:15: 142
(1) G 7241
G 7241 E: Clearing pit and chamber of debris, nothing found.
(2) G 7244 [= G 7244+7246]
G 7244 C: Clearing pit of debris, stone, and bones. Broken into side of pit F.
G 7244 E: Clearing debris of sand and dubsh. Chambers on south and on north. Depth 6.5 meters to gebel.
G 7244 F: Clearing dubsh, sand, etc. Depth 2.55 meters to gebel. Chamber on north, closed with dubsh.
microfilm: end page 327
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)