microfilm: begin page 22
Friday, February 22, 1935 (continued)
(4) G 1063
G 1063 D: In chamber. Black debris, mud and papers. Cleared it. Drawing.
Saturday, February 23, 1935
(1) G 1104 A
(2) G 1168 Y
(3) G 1359 A, B
(4) G 1363 B
(1) G 1104
G 1104 A: Lined with mud brick on three sides east, west, north. South now gone. Total depth 1.8 meters. Excavated before 1 meter. Sand, blown papers black debris and mud brick. Chamber on south lined with mud brick. No blocking. Roofed before. Roof now gone except for one slab. Cleared. Drawing.
(2) G 1168
G 1168 Y: Lined with dubsh. Underneath on north lined with mud brick. Yellow rock below. Total depth 1.85 meters. Sand, blown papers and stones. Chamber on south lined with stones. Yellow rock below. Roofed with stones.
microfilm: end page 22
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 02/22/1935; 02/23/1935
- Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohammed Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Reis)
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)