microfilm: begin page 19
Wednesday, October 27, 1915 (continued)
The causeway is earlier than G 5131 and G 5230 but later than G 5020. The exterior chapel of G 5020 is later than G 5110. The big rubble wall north of chapel G 5020 is earlier than G 5230, and than the chapel, but later I think than the causeway.
Thursday, October 28, 1915
(1) street east of G 5130
(2) back of G 5031
(1) East of G 5130
The street east of G 5130 crosses a fault which makes a depression in this region.
microfilm: end page 19
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 10/27/1915; 10/28/1915
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)