microfilm: begin page 8
Thursday, January 14, 1915 (continued)
(4) G 5030
Pit G 5030 B. Dirty debris mixed with limestone pieces in chamber. In debris one complete limestone ear in three pieces, and pieces of two other ears.
Received notice from Mr. Arnold regarding income tax. Sent for formula.
Friday, January 15, 1915
(1) offering chamber of G 4513
(2) Pit G 5030 B
(3) Street between G 5030 and G 5020
(4) Street between G 5020 and G 5110
(5) Pits G 5010 A and B
(6) Street between G 5030 and G 4930
(1) G 4513
Clearing sand from chamber of G 4513. In offering chamber beside the northern column two fragments of a painted limestone statuette, head and part of left shoulder, and part of basis with part of feet.
(2) G 5030
Pit G 5030 B, finished. A few fragments of pottery, and fragments of a bronze bowl.
(3) Between G 5030 and G 5020
Street between G 5030 and G 5020. Debris of sand and hard packed gravelly debris, covering a smaller mastaba. [ILLUSTRATION]
(4) Between G 5020 and G 5110
Street between G 5020 and G 5110. Debris of sand mixed with limestone fragments.
(5) G 5010
Pits G 5010 A and B. Debris of sand mixed with limestone fragments.
(6) Between G 5030 and G 4930
Street between G 5030 and G 4930 finished.
microfilm: end page 8
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 01/14/1915; 01/15/1915
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Mr. Arnold
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks American Diplomatic Agent in Egypt
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)