- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Sehotepu Tepu
- Alternate spelling : Sehotpu Tepu
- Manuel de Codage : sHtpw tpw
- Alternate spelling : Tepu
- Alternate spelling : Sehetepu
- Owner of Sehetepu Tepu (unnumbered mastaba excavated by Junker). Sehetepu, [rn=f nfr] his good name Tepu. Chapel entrance door jambs and false door inscribed for Sehetepu Tepu, identified as [sAb jmj-r sSw] juridicial overseer of scribes; also appears in chapel relief; in situ in mastaba of Sehetepu Tepu (west of Seshemnefer [IV] complex). Also appears several times in chapel relief in mastaba of Seshemnefer [IV] (owner of Lepsius 53), interior chapel (entrance south door jamb [reveal], north and west walls of room b, north wall of room c), identified as [sAb sS sHD Hmw-kA] juridicial scribe, inspector of ka-priests; in situ in Lepsius 53.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)