*Original paper documents for Chapter 13 are in archival boxes K07 and K08 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Snefruseneb (G 4240)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 4240. False door tablet (Cairo JE 43292) depicting Snefruseneb seated at offering table, identified as [sm xrp SnDt aD-mr dp r p nb smr sA nswt n Xt=f] sem-priest, director of the kilt, administrator of Dep, mouth of all Pe, companion, king's son of his body; found in G 4240. Reserve head (13-11-60 = Cairo JE 46215) attributed to Snefruseneb; found in G 4240 A.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)