*Original paper documents for “Additional Material: Description of Addition to Cemetery en Échelon” can be found in archival box K10 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Khnemu (G 2191)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 2191. False door (including upper lintel) inscribed for Khnemu, identified as [qbH Hwt-nmt pr-aA Hrj-sStA n kkw wbA sw m wSn Apdw nw smjwt Hm-nTr xwfw rx nswt] master butcher of the Great House, privy to the secret of darkness, who opens it in strangling the birds of the desert regions, priest of Khufu, royal acquaintance; in situ in G 2191.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)