*Original paper documents for Chapter 12 are in archival boxes K06 and K07 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2338
Description: Two fragmentary wood headrests: [G 2338 B] 35-9-50, [G 2338 C] 35-11-10
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7522, G 7215
Description: Old Kingdom wood headrests: [G 7522 D] 25-7-31, [G 7215 I] 25-1-1166 (inscribed for Nebenheb(?)), [G 7215 V] 25-5-1 (inscribed for Sedjfu(?))
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)