- Iaunefer(?) (in GW 16)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Mud-brick mastaba
- GW 16 A; GW 16 B
Manuelian, Peter Der. "On the Early History of Giza: The 'Lost' Wadi Cemetery (Giza Archives Gleanings, III)." Journal of Egyptian Archaeology 95 (2009), pp. 109, 133, note 12, figs. 3, 12, 24, 39, table 1.
- Type Attested
- Remarks Damaged limestone offering niche lintel (Hearst 6-19820); found in GW 16. Sunk relief [Htp-dj-nswt] offering formula (incised from right to left) with sunk relief standing male figure with outstretched arm and starched kilt at left edge of block. Name and title(s) difficult to read, but may contain nfr sign (Sign List F35) and unusually tall striding man with staff (A20); possibly [jAw-nfr] Iaunefer (though written in reverse [nfr-jAw]). Name most likely appears over figure's head, as well as on round drum in lower center of block.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)