- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Mud-brick mastaba
- G 7933 A; G 7946 A; G 7946 C
- Reisner reconstructs G 7946 as a separate mastaba containing a chapel, serdab (sometimes labeled as shaft "F") and shafts B, D, E, G. Mastaba G 7933 was added later, containing shafts 7933 A, and 7946 A and C.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)