Cemetery G 1000: G 1028 (= G 1026 annex), looking E
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1028, G 1026-Annex, G 1027, G 1029
- February 1904
- G 1026 annex appears to be G 1028 on cemetery map
- Problem: tomb identification unverified: can this be verified ?, is orientation correct ?; view from W corrected to read looking E; but this looks like it is looking NE and that would suggest this is the S end of G 1029 (thus G 1027 X), since G 1027 (due N of G 1028) does not have intact S wall, cf. B10737
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)