Wadi Cemetery: W end of clearing, GW 75 (middle ground center), GW 62 and GW 63 (middle ground left, E of GW 75), GW 74 (at NW corner of GW 63), looking S to black stratum in radeem (= debris)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Wadi Cemetery (Reisner; north of W. Cem): Site: Giza; View: GW 62, GW 63, GW 74, GW 75
- January 1904
- description expanded to include specific tomb numbers based on comparison with other photos of area, see C11020, C10392
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)