Cemetery G 2100 (area S of G 2220): G 2134, G 2133, G 2132, G 2131, and E face of G 2130, looking WSW (broken false door of G 2134, foreground center)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2220, G 2134, G 2133, G 2132, G 2131, G 2130
- Based on distribution of pits associated with G 2134 visible in this photograph, attribution of false door 36-1-7 to G 2134 X (reused as roofing slab) appears to be contradicted by false door (probably 36-1-7) clearly visible (middle ground center, to SW of broken false door of G 2134) in situ over G 2134 B (NB: no mention made in excavation diaries of a reused false door associated with G 2134 B). Area of G 2131 incorrectly labeled G 2132 on annotated print; correct position of G 2132 is further E.
- description corrected and expanded based on image content; Reisner reference verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)