Cemetery G 2100: street between G 2110 (to N) and G 2100 (to S), G 2113 C, upper part of false door of [GLYPHS] Tjenti (37-12-1 = Cairo JE 72135) reused as roofing, looking SE to Khufu pyramid
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2113
- Compare C1352/C12533 for 1905-06 view of area, showing no tablet. False door tablet possibly originally from G 2051 (see Manuelian 2002 p. 787).
- VERIFIED: description expanded based on image content; object identification verified based on object register
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)