Incomplete limestone lintel (depicting figure seated at offering table [name not preserved, but probably Seshemu], faced by row of his children, Shepsetkau, Seshemu-nedjes, Khenet, Iat, daugther [name not preserved], Peret, Nefertem, Neftjernefer, and seated figures of his father Weses and mother Iat) found in fragments reused as roofing in shaft S 590: Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna ÄS 7793
- Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: S 590
- S 590: shaft immediately E of G 5480 (excavated by H. Junker).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)