Junker Cemetery (east): top of N end of mastaba S 51/56 (foreground center) with mastabas S 97 and Shepsi (to N), mastaba S 53/86 (foreground right) with mastaba S 72/79 (to N) and intrusive shafts S 63 and S 70 (to E of S 72/79, not labeled), looking N toward G 2100-II and S end of G 2120
- Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: S 51/56, S 97, Shepsi, S 53/86, S 72/79, S 63, S 70
- S 51/56: mastaba N of G 4660 with shafts numbered S 51, S 52, S 56 (excavated by H. Junker). S 53/86: mastaba with shafts numbered S 53, S 86 (excavated by H. Junker). S 72/79: mastaba with shafts numbered S 72, S 79 (excavated by H. Junker). Shepsi: unnumbered mastaba in area S of G 2120 with shafts numbered S 73, S 75, S 76, S 92, and S 77 in chapel (excavated by H. Junker).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)