Cemetery G 2100: Kaninisut III (G 2156a, formerly unnumbered minor mastaba abutting N end of G 2155, foreground center) and S end of G 2160 (to N), looking W along street between G 2136 (abutting N end of G 2135, to S) and Djednefret (G 2136a, formerly unnumbered minor mastaba abutting E face of G 2136) and G 2140 (to N) to G 2100-II, Nensedjerkai
- Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: Kaninisut III (G 2156a), G 2155, G 2160, G 2136, Djednefret (G 2136a), G 2135, G 2100-II
- G 2136, Kahif, abutting N end of G 2135 (excavated by H. Junker) not same tomb as anonymous G 2136, in area S of G 2220 (excavated by G.A. Reisner); Reisner's G 2136 renumbered G 2136'
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)