Uninscribed faience ushabtis from G 7511 A, styles A through E, sizes 1 to 5 (fronts): 25-4-1a and 25-6-73: top row: 5D (= 25-4-1a = 25-6-73.340 = MFA 25.4601), 5E (= 25-6-73.328 = MFA 25.4589), 5B (= 25-6-73.307 = MFA 25.4568), 5B (= 25-6-73.266 = MFA 25.4534), 4C (= 25-6-73.53 = MFA 25.3413), 4B (= 25-6-73.162 = MFA 25.4423); bottom row: 3A (= 25-6-73.20 = MFA 25.3380), 2A (= 25-6-73.13 = MFA 25.3373), 2B (= 25-6-73.18 = MFA 25.3378), 1A (= 25-6-73.5 = MFA 25.3365), 1B (= 25-6-73.8 = MFA 25.3368)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7511
- Samples of set of three hundred fifty-eight uninscribed ushabtis (including three hundred twenty from 25-6-73 and thirty-eight from 25-4-1a).
- VERIFIED: 25-4-1 visible on one and 25-6-73 barely visible on bottom of some in B5757; 25-4-1 consists of (a) 38 uninscribed and (b) 1 inscribed ushabti, this one would be among those in category (a); uninscribed from 25-4-1 and 25-6-73 part of same set; MFA accession numbers verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)