Cemetery 5000 (cemetery G 2300): G 2350 (= G 5290) R, false door inscribed for Hetepniptah (39-10-1) reused as roofing over chamber, looking __
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2350 = G 5290
- see Diary October 6, 1939 (Vol.34.p.833)
- VERIFIED: no tomb ID in image; tomb and object identification made based on comparison with A8317 and A8318
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)