Two fitting fragments of pair statue (incomplete) from debris from G 6040 and G 6042 (front): 25-11-13 (= MFA 27.1122a, head of male figure) + 25-12-245 (= MFA 27.1122b, pair statue)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 6040, G 6042
- VERIFIED: orientation and identification verified; description corrected and expanded based on annotated mounted print and object register; MFA accession numbers verified; Weeks reference verified
- Mustapha Abu el-Hamd (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)