Inscribed block of relief (compartment offering list) from G 2156'
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2156'
- G 2156, abutting S face of G 2220 (excavated by G.A. Reisner) not same tomb as G 2156, Kaninisut [II], abutting E face of G 2155 (excavated by H. Junker); Reisner's G 2156 renumbered G 2156' (tomb owner may be Nesdi, or possibly Nisopdu, based on name preserved on false door).
- VERIFIED: altered caption in mounted print archive box C10 reads: G 2156 (corrected from G 2221); for in situ see C4820
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)