Cemetery G 1100: G 1105, exterior mud brick chapel, corridor/vestibule E of offering chamber, intrusive pit Y, roofing of burial chamber, looking N
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1104+1105
- March 1904
- tomb number: G 1104 corrected to read G 1105; mounted print caption has x crossed out and Y added; based on comparison with A10879 this is G 1105 Y, intrusive burial in corridor outside offering chamber; no tomb ID in image
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)