Senedjemib Complex: area E of complex, sloping ramp to Senedjemib Complex court (middle ground left), entrance of sloping passage G 2381 A (to S of ramp), entrance of sloping passage G 2381 C (foreground right), entrance of sloping passage G 2382 A (to N of ramp, covered with boards), drainage channel running along E edge of complex, men at work in area of G 2384 and G 2385, looking NNW from photographic tower
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2381, G 2382
- G 2382 A associated with G 2381 (Nekhebu).
- description corrected based on image content (compare B1339); Brovarski reference verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)