RW (red ware) mask from pottery coffin from G 7524, rock-cut chapel, room a: 28-5-86; painted wood mask from anthropoid wood coffin from street G 7500: 28-5-133
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7524, street G 7500
- VERIFIED: description expanded, identifications made and verified based on annotated mounted print and object register
- Mustapha Abu el-Hamd (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)