Cemetery G 2100: street between G 2100-I annex (= Lepsius 24) (to W) and G 2120 (to E), area of G 2100-I annex exterior chapel, after excavation, G 2102 and G 2103, looking SSW to G 2100-II annex
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2100-I, G 2100-II, G 2102, G 2103
- G 2100-II (abutting S end of G 2100-I) tomb number: originally numbered G 2101, renumbered G 2100-II
- description expanded based on image content
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)