White stone and ivory open rings (hair-rings): top row: [street G 7500] 28-4-210 (= MFA 28.1457, one ring), 27-4-1224 (= MFA 27.2011, two rings); middle row: [top of stairs between G 7520 and G 7530-7540: G 7530] 28-4-161 (= MFA 28.1449, two rings), [street G 7500] 28-4-197 (= MFA 28.1456, two rings); bottom row: [street G 7500 S] 28-5-137 (= MFA 28.1503, one ring)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: street G 7500, G 7520, G 7530-7540
- VERIFIED: 28-4-200 corrected to read 28-4-210; these are not all from G 7000 X (none are from Hetepheres I); description corrected and expanded, arrangement and identifications verified based on annotated mounted print and object register; MFA accession numbers verified
- Mustapha Abu el-Hamd (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)